The BSMO has established specific task forces in domains that are currently rapidly evolving and in which medical oncologists have a key role.
The general purpose of these task forces is to assemble members who want to work together on specific projects of scientific or societal relevance, educational symposia and other items that might be relevant for each task force.
These task forces will work under the umbrella of the BSMO and with the support of the BSMO wherever possible. It is up to each task force to seek collaboration with other professional groups.
Currently there are 7 task forces. If you are interested in joining one or more of them for active participation, please contact directly the current coordinator of the task force.
Coordinators Task Force
- Breast Cancer, chair: Ahmad Awada, Ahmad.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancer survivorship, chair: Christine Langenaeken, Christine.Langenaeken@klina.be
- Geriatric oncology, chair: Hans Wildiers, email@example.com
- Melanoma, chair: Jean-Francois Baurain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prostate cancer, chair: Sylvie Rottey, email@example.com
- Renal cell cancer, chair: Ahmad Awada, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarcoma, chair: Luc Dirix, Luc.email@example.com
- Thyroid Cancer, chair: Lore Decoster, firstname.lastname@example.org